One of Israel’s leading HLS companies is offering a position for an Experienced HLS Systems Designer.
The Position is offered for an engaged in the HLS Engineering System Designs, who has formerly Designed and Performed Sites/Projects Security Solutions development, based on multidisciplinary systems integrations.
The offered HLS position refers mainly to Electronic Security Low Voltage Integrated Systems Designs, and includes mainly:
- IL & Global Sites, Clients, Project requirements Survey and characterization
- HLS Multisystem Integrated Solutions Concepts Specification
- HLS Systems Engineering and Details Design Developments
- ESDI – Engineering Support During Implementations phases
- Technical & Design Documentations Production (PDR, CDR, IFC, ATP, SAT, FAT, O&M, As Made)
Job Abilities Required, Minimum Experience and Expectations:
Field engineer or Practical Engineer Certification in one following fields:
- Instrumentation and control systems (I&C)
- Networks and communication systems
- Computers Science
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HLS engineering designs
- Read, analyze, and understand specifications and technical requirements -English/Hebrew skills
(Additional language is an advantage)
- BOQ’s & MTO’s abilities – Analyze, Understand, Modify, and Create
- Projects Technical Literature, Components Specifications, and Data Sheets Producing
(SOW, Systems Narrative, Solutions description) – English/Hebrew
- Drawing experience in one of the following software – Visio/AutoCAD and/or a 3D Design software
- English Abilities: Fluent conversation, reading and writing
Please be advised the position offered and the company’s business verticals and clientele require a security classification acceptance process.
Or send an email to: email@example.com