We are looking for a strong, passionate and experienced Project Manager with proven large scale projects execution background.
The individual shall be able to successfully deliver a complex international project in the HLS arena, involving development, integration of systems, construction of infrastructure, deployment and activation, training and support.
• Serve as the company’s front to the customer.
• Take responsibility to the program execution in all aspects: Schedule, Cost, Delivery, Performance of system, Customer satisfaction, QA, Safety etc.
• Manage, directly and indirectly, the program leading team (Technical Manager, PMO, Field Manager etc.)
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements.
• Decide and allocate resources needed to reach program objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Supported by finance department and PMO, Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Supported by a PMO, Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan (Gantt)
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Agree and Manage contracts with vendors, suppliers and large subcontractors by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
• Work and interact with all company departments such as engineering, sales, procurement, operation and management.
Qualifications for Project Manager
• Bachelor’s degree in electronic/mechanical/civil engineering or a related field
• 5-8 years of project management in Israel or/and abroad and related experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification -preferred
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
• High level of English. Spanish speaking highly – preferred.
• Willingness to travel extensively according to business needs
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org