We are looking for an experienced C# .net developer to join our small agile team and make a big impact, take a big part in developing our next generation Command and Control software, FortisX, research and implement new technologies, develop new features end-to-end while ensuring high performance and responsiveness all around.
- Design and implement new server and client infrastructures.
- Research and implement new up-to-date technologies.
- Code existing and new features.
- Maintain and improve existing infrastructure.
- Analyze and optimize system performance and responsiveness.
Skills and qualifications:
5+ years C# .NET framework back-end developer, experienced with the following:
- Multi-threaded programming, using TPL (Tasks, async/await pattern)
- Complex, multi component system architecture.
You will be considered a better match for us if you are familiar with one or more of the following:
- Redux and Reactive programming
- Redis cache
- Front-end languages (WPF)
- web APIs (REST, Json etc..)
- GIS systems (Google map, ESRI etc.)
- AzureDevops, git source control
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org