Magal Solutions is a global integrator of operational solutions for enhanced security, safety and efficiency.
With over 50 years of proven experience, Magal specializes in designing and delivering end-to-end turnkey solutions for the seaport, border, oil & gas, and critical infrastructure sectors.
Currently, we’re seeking a dedicated Junior Legal Counsel to join our legal team.
As a Legal Counsel, you will work closely with multiple stakeholders within Magal’s ecosystem, ranging from Sales and Pre-Sales engineers to our executive management and project managers.
The Legal Counsel will report directly to the VP & General Counsel and will be stationed at Magal’s headquarters in Yehud, Israel.
- Draft and negotiate commercial agreements and supplier contracts
- Assist the Sales team during bid/tender processes
- Collaborate with various departments and Magal’s subsidiaries, offering legal consultation on diverse legal and commercial issues
- Develop, institute, and oversee compliance protocols
- Licensed to practice law in Israel
- 1-3 years of work experience in the legal department of a global company or in the commercial department of a leading law firm
- Proficiency in both English & Hebrew (written and spoken)
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
Or send an email to: email@example.com