Magal Solutions is seeking a motivated and talented – PMO
The PMO supports the successful delivery of projects and serves as a cross-organizational focal point for information, planning, and control.
The PMO is responsible for improving overall resources and project efficiency by introducing reflection processes monitoring plans VS. actuals, resource utilization, task completion status, project milestones timeline across the company.
- Support the SOW plan, tracking it and reporting to the relevant stakeholders (Project manager/business unit manager)
- Assisting and advising managers and teams on the best use of resource utilization
- Reflecting the status of the day-to-day tasks for better prioritization
- Analyzing financial data, including project budgets, risks, and resource allocation.
- Leading periodical status meetings with teams to ensure full synchronization
- Creating, maintaining, and improving processes to ensure that project management documentation, reports, and plans are relevant, accurate, and complete
- Providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
- Analyze time, cost, and risk to support the project management team
- Assist with defining and creating program tools and processes to be implemented across the organization
- Accurately documenting the project’s development and execution as well as documenting the project’s scope, and budget
- Proven PMO experience and knowledge- 3 years minimum
- Proven experience in Project companies
- Full proficiency of MS Office toolset, Priority – A must
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering & Management
- Understanding of project delivery
- Demonstrated capability for problem-solving, decision making, assertiveness, confident and persistent in owning and promoting initiatives
- Well organized with attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal English level communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- Team player, strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to cope under pressure, adaptable and creative
Or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org